Looking for a natural, wide open setting for your wedding or gathering?
Starting spring of 2021 you can book your event at Curlew Orchard, an organic apple orchard in the BX farmlands area of Vernon BC. The 20-acre farm overlooks the hills and lakes of the North Okanagan, borders 50kms of walking trails and is a short drive from downtown Vernon and Silver Star Mtn. Resort.
The pioneer farmyard features a guest-house and cabin near a rustic apple packinghouse that offers shelter for the event. The flat wide open space around the packing-house is perfect for setting up a marquee tent or two and the nearby grove of apple trees is another ideal setting for a long-table dinner, yoga, pilates or relaxing in the shade.
The rustic packinghouse in the farmyard suits a variety of uses such as a long-table dinner for approximately 50 people, a dance floor, yoga/pilates sessions, artisan workshops, markets or meeting space. Water and electricity are available.
The pioneer farmyard is a wide open space between the Spartan House, Mac Shack and Packing House, great for long-table dinners, setting up a marquee tent or two for your event, workshop, wide games with family and friends, etc.
3pm on arrival date
11am on departure date
BASED ON 3 NIGHTS INCLUDING ACCOMMODATIONS FOR 10,
EVENT ON 2ND DAY. CONTACT US DIRECTLY TO BOOK VENUE.
$750 non-refundable deposit for venue sent to Curlew Orchard at time of booking. Final
payment for event venue due and payable 30 days prior to check in.
up to 60 people - Venue Only
• Spartan House- Sleeping 8 People
• Mac Shack- Sleeping 2 People
• Use of Pool for registered guests
• Packing house banquet shed with long table seating approx. 50 people, 3 serving tables, refrigerator and wash-up sinks.
• 2 porta potties hired for event
• Parking is available for 75 vehicles, access via Malim road and preferred exit on Dixon Dam road.
• House, cabin access is restricted to registered guests
10am & 5pm
Deposit required at time of booking.
of 20-30 people- Venue Only
The rustic packinghouse in the farmyard suits a variety of uses such as a long-table meal, staff retreats, yoga or pilates sessions in the apple grove, artisan workshops, markets or meeting space.
• 3 serving tables, refrigerator and wash-up sinks.
• 1 porta potty hired for event
• On-site parking is available